KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ERDF administrative backup to the DIT International Trade Team as necessary
- Liaising with clients and International Trade Advisors to ensure accurate and timely claims are received
- Preparing client and ERDF claims
- Collate and accurately present monthly progress reports incorporating all specified management information
- Keep and maintain accurate records of progress towards contractual outputs
- Support ITAs in the digital recording of interaction on DIT’s CDMS / Data Hub to provide transparency on the customer journey
- Acting as first point of contact for SMEs and ITAs for project related enquiries, ensuring compliance with ERDF guidelines
- Receiving and checking EfG applications for consistency and accuracy of information
- Preparing funding agreements for clients and ensuring all associated documents are completed on a timely basis
- Maintaining records relating to EfG businesses supported to satisfy audit requirements
- If appropriate, organise and attend private sector EfG panel meetings and prepare all associated paperwork
- Identifying improvement opportunities in the delivery of the EfG programme
- Any other duty as required by management team
Likely to be educated to A level or equivalent although experience in a similar role is also seen as important.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role, preferably with SMEs
- Experience of project working, ideally in a similar role on ERDF or ESF
- Experience of working within a service or business support organisation
- Experience of the business support landscape
- Experience of financial and general monitoring and project management systems.
- Knowledge of exporting, preferably in a business environment.
- Experience of working with databases and maintaining accurate customer information on a CRM system
- Experienced in signposting businesses and identify opportunities for Business support
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Client-focused, recognising that clients are both internal and external
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to interpret complex guidelines
- Empathetic and able to develop rapport with partners, clients and colleagues
- IT literate with experience of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
This post is funded by European Regional Development Fund.
Please direct your application to email@example.com.