- Do you want to play your part in improving the wealth and prosperity of current and future generations?
- Do you want to play a key role in the delivery of international trade support across Yorkshire and Humber?
- Do you enjoy being trusted to advise, support and coach businesses on how to grow through exports?
If the answer is yes we have an exciting opportunity to join our organisation as an International Trade Information Adviser, on a one year fixed term contract covering for maternity leave, delivering the Department of International Trade (DIT) contract for Yorkshire and the Humber.
What is the role?
We are looking for an International Trade Information Advisor to be the first point of contact for businesses considering export as a growth strategy or established businesses seeking support with their export activity.
- You will provide existing clients with advice and guidance appropriate to their needs and will establish successful relationships with new clients.
- You will keep abreast of export / business issues, trends, legislation, regulation and opportunities and share best practise with colleagues and other teams as appropriate.
Who are you?
- Passionate about supporting new and established SME’s to increase their sales, growth and stability through export activity.
- Experienced in providing export support to SME’s and have a broad understanding of business operations.
- Enjoys and experienced working in a busy environment involving sales, exports, call/contact centre, customer service and/or public telephone contact or similar.
- Confident user of IT and CRM, data entry and recording of client details.
- Love working in a team and enjoy engaging with people at all levels – both your colleagues and your clients.
- Skilled communicator – confident in getting to the detail and transforming client needs in to actions and solutions.
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary between £27,405-£30,450 and a whole host of fantastic benefits including:
- A generous 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (rising to 28 after 2 years service) plus Bank Holidays
- A flexible and supportive working culture,
- A range of flexible benefits including flexi-pension, holiday-buy scheme, eyecare vouchers and a cycle-to-work scheme.
The fine print.
- Please note this role is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and it is subject to mandatory Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening comprising verification of identity, nationality and immigration status, confirmation of 3 years minimum employment history and/or other activity, and third-party verification of unspent convictions.
- This is a fixed term contract with a provisional end date of 30 April 2019.
- Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
To apply forward your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.