If the answer is yes we have an exciting opportunity to join our organisation as an International Trade Information Adviser delivering the Department of International Trade (DIT) contract for Yorkshire and the Humber.
What will you be doing?
- You will be the first point of contact for businesses considering export as a growth strategy or established businesses seeking support with their export activity.
- You will provide existing clients with advice and guidance appropriate to their needs and will establish successful relationships with new clients.
- You will keep abreast of export / business issues, trends, legislation, regulation and opportunities and share best practise with colleagues and other teams as appropriate.
Who are you?
- Passionate about supporting new and established SMEs to increase their sales, growth and stability through export activity.
- Experienced in providing export support to SMEs and have a broad understanding of business operations.
- Enjoys and experienced working in a busy environment involving sales, exports, call/contact centre, customer service and/or public telephone contact or similar.
- Confident user of IT and CRM, data entry and recording of client details.
- Love working in a team and enjoy engaging with people at all levels – both your colleagues and your clients.
- Skilled communicator – confident in getting to the detail and transforming client needs in to actions and solutions.
Who are we?
- Enterprise Growth Solutions Limited (part of the Exemplas group of companies) is the contract holder for the Department for International Trade service in Yorkshire and the Humber.
- As a business we recognise that giving a superior service to our clients depends on making the most of our people and we aim to give our teams challenging opportunities, recognition for achievement, job enrichment and the maximum flexibility we can.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary from £27,405 - £30,450 pa.
- Great benefits including 10.5% non-contributory pension, 26 days holiday (rising to 28 after two years of service) plus Bank Holidays, life assurance and income protection, participation in bonus scheme.
- Access to voluntary flexible benefits options including childcare vouchers, flexi pension, cycle to work scheme and ability to buy holiday.
The fine print.
- Please note this role is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and it is subject to mandatory Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening comprising verification of identity, nationality and immigration status, confirmation of 3 years minimum employment history and/or other activity, and third-party verification of unspent convictions.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Please send us your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.