- Assume overall responsibility for development and growth of the Management Systems area against agreed targets – identifying and/or developing appropriate services to meet market need and opportunity working with others internally as required;
- Manage and engage other staff, agreeing targets for quality and quantity of delivery and growth of the management systems area;
- Identify and develop relationships with appropriate third parties to facilitate collaboration and/or recommendations e.g. Certification Bodies;
- Undertake initial reviews at prospective client companies, sometimes as part of the initial proposal stage;
- Advise on / audit processes against appropriate Standards in place and to undertake consultancy/training in response to agreed Terms of Reference with the client, informing Exemplas of any information gathered which is likely to affect the client relationship;
- Where possible, introduce other Exemplas products/colleagues to clients, in line with client needs, aiming to retain the client with our Q-Share® management at the end of any intervention;
- Keep up to date with relevant knowledge and skill in key management areas and acquire and/or maintain other specific skills as required.
The job holder will likely hold one or more of the following: CIQA; Qualified Lead Auditor (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or ISO 27001); NEBOSH Certificate; CIPD membership; other educational or professional qualifications.
Skills & experience:
- In-depth experience in delivering management systems consultancy projects;
- ISO 9000 experience in a variety of industry sectors, and sizes of company;
- Must understand how to implement a system, and how to use it to improve performance;
- Experience of developing and implementing strategy and effective management of others to achieve team targets;
- A full UK driving licence.
- Other management related experience, for example, Health & Safety (legislation, OHSAS 18001), Environmental management (legislation, ISO 14001), Information Security (ISO 27001), sector specific quality management skills (ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, PAS 75, BRC Packaging Standards), AS9100 (aerospace);
- Experience in presenting training courses;
- Experience of business development/sales;
- Computer literate in variety of packages (e.g. Microsoft Access, Visio, Project);
- Presentation skills.
You will be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels both inside and outside the organisation. You will maintain a can-do attitude and demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritise short and long term activities and multiple client and internal demands.
To apply forward your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.