Please note this role is subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns;
- Develop and deliver a campaign highlighting the support available through DIT;
- Implement the agreed tactical marketing campaigns for specific services;
- Lead on the development of digital support;
- Work with DIT international trade advisers and those from across the wider business support network in the delivery of bespoke marketing activity to help them deliver against their key objectives;
- Manage the integration and use of social media;
- Write clear, informative and effective marketing copy;
- Support the development and delivery of key export related events;
- Ensure DIT brand compliance.
Educated to degree level with relevant experience of working in a marketing and/or PR environment.
- Preferable experience of working within a multi-national organisation or organisation trading internationally;
- Experience in taking marketing collateral requirements from development to completion; Understanding of social media campaigns for business to business; Experience of working with databases and maintaining accurate customer information on a CRM system;
- Experience of Adobe InDesign or equivalent software package desirable;
- Experience of email marketing applications desirable;
- Extensive experience of writing copy for publication;
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands, make good decisions and action promptly;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and be responsive.
If this vacancy interests you we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV by email to email@example.com