Please note this role is subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the delivery of DIT marketing collateral from brief through to final item, to include marketing materials to support the work of the wider DIT team (online customer, partner newsletters, bespoke events flyers, trade mission brochures, case studies, success stories);
- Develop design templates and write clear and effective marketing copy;
- Maintain DIT Y&H's online copy;
- Be aware of DIT's corporate branding guidelines and marketing strategies;
- Work with international trade advisers in the delivery of bespoke marketing support to help them deliver against their key objectives;
- Represent DIT at regional exhibitions where necessary;
- Develop and implement a New Exporter Programme including workshops and webinars;
- Manage a programme of events for Yorkshire and the Humber for the Northern Powerhouse;
- Develop a communication campaign around the benefits of trading internationally.
Educated to degree level or equivalent and with relevant experience of working in a marketing and/or PR environment.
- Preferable experience of working within a multi-national organisation or organisation trading internationally;
- Extensive experience of writing copy for publication;
- Understanding of social media campaigns;
- Experience of working with databases and maintaining accurate customer information on a CRM system;
- Experience of Adobe InDesign or equivalent software package desirable;
- Experience of email marketing applications (e.g. Communicator) desirable;
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands, make good decisions and action promptly;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and be responsive;
If this vacancy interests you we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org