Are you looking to develop your marketing experience within an established team?
Do you want to build the foundations for a strong marketing career?
Do you have an interest in supporting businesses to grow and innovate?
If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions the role of Marketing Assistant could be for you!
About the role
You will work closely with the Marketing Team, in particular the Digital Marketing Executive, to support marketing activities for Innovate UK Business Growth (previously Innovate UK EDGE) contract delivery. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include drafting and posting content on social media channels, creating marketing collateral, and working with agencies to deliver exciting and compelling marketing content.
What will I do as a Marketing Assistant?
- Managing the implementation of an agreed social media plan
- Monitoring social media activities including reporting to the marketing team
- Creating engaging marketing materials for an external audience
- Creating landing pages, email templates and updating content on websites
- Supporting the creation of video content both inhouse and via external agencies.
We are looking for someone who is ideally available immediately and has the following skills and experience:
- A marketing qualification is desirable
- Intermediate/advanced level in the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Experience of managing and posting to multiple social media platforms
- It is desirable for the candidate to have experience of marketing email platforms eg. Hubspot, dotdigital
- An understanding of marketing analytics tools eg. Google Analytics
What do we offer?
What we offer
- We are more interested in finding the right person, but we are loosely looking in the region of up to £25,000 pa FTE
- Broadband allowance
- Generous, up to 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
- Ill-health income protection
- Life assurance (Death in Service)
- 26 days holiday (rising to 28 after 2 years’ service, pro rata for part time)
- Flexible and supportive working culture including access to mental health first aiders
- Wellbeing services for employees including access to discounts, employee assistance programme, Mental Health First Aiders, Doctorline and more
- Modern, open space and technology enabled working environment
- Flexible benefits including holiday-buy scheme, eye care vouchers, annual flu vaccination, Cyclescheme.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and value diversity in our workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We are one of the UK’s foremost business support organisations and for over 25 years, we have provided business advisory services to more than 500,000 small to medium sized businesses on behalf of Government and Private sector organisations. As part of our expert team, you can expect to be empowered to be the best you can and share our company values of Openness (I am keen and willing to engage), Inspiration (I want to be the best that I can be), Conviction (We win, or lose, together) and Accountability (I will take responsibility and ownership). As a business we recognise that giving a superior service to our clients depends on making the most of our people and we aim to give our teams challenging opportunities, recognition for achievement, job enrichment and the maximum flexibility we can.
The fine print
- Please note we are not a Home Office visa sponsorship licence holder and therefore you must be currently eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
- Please read our recruitment privacy notice available on Exemplas website for information about how we process your personal data.