- Do you want to work for the UKs leading deliverer of SME business support?
- Do you want to support the Economic Growth in West Yorkshire?
- Do you want to work within an environment that supports and inspires small businesses to make improvements and grow?
If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions the role of Project Executive could be for you!
About the role
We are looking to recruit three Project Executives for a number of new SME business support contracts we have secured in West Yorkshire and the East Midlands. The business support programmes will provide cutting edge support to help SMEs to make improvements, become more productive and grow.
You will be responsible for delivering support across a number of programme delivery teams and the role will include activities such as grant application assessments, arranging events and workshops, liaising with our delivery partners, client interactions and answering their queries and providing critical support to our client delivery teams.
You will have considerable project administration experience. This may have been gained through working within a busy office environment and supporting teams of people to be more effective in performing their roles. You will be familiar with the MS Office applications and you are organised and efficient in how you work. In addition, you will:
- Be able to work off your own initiative
- Be able to communicate effectively to a broad range of people including colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- Have experience of financial and general monitoring and project management systems
- Have experience of working with databases and maintaining accurate customer information on a CRM system
- Have an eye for detail and look at how our systems and procedures could be improved
What do we offer?
These will be permanent contracts and we can be flexible with full or part-time hours. The roles can be office or home-based and may require occasional travel around West Yorkshire and the East Midlands, attending events and being the face of Exemplas.
- Our pay range is £21,840 – £28,000pa FTE, but we know there’s a broad range of compensation in the market for this sort of role. So, if you’re outside of this but feel it’s a perfect fit, let’s talk about that in our intro call.
- Broadband allowance
- Generous, up to 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
- Ill-health income protection
- Life assurance (Death in Service)
- 26 days holiday (rising to 28 after 2 years’ service, pro rata for part time)
- Flexible and supportive working culture including access to mental health first aiders
- Wellbeing services for employees including access to discounts, employee assistance programme, Mental Health First Aiders, Doctorline and more
- Modern, open space and technology enabled working environment
- Flexible benefits including holiday-buy scheme, eye care vouchers, annual flu vaccination, Cyclescheme
While we operate in a remote first environment, it would be beneficial if you live within easy commutable distance from the East Midlands and West Yorkshire where we meet as a team and deliver the services.
We fully embrace flexible working, so please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your initial phone interview.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and value diversity in our workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We are one of the UK’s foremost business support organisations and for over 25 years, we have provided business advisory services to more than 500,000 small to medium sized businesses on behalf of Government and Private sector organisations. As part of our expert team, you can expect to be empowered to be the best you can and share our company values of Openness (I am keen and willing to engage), Inspiration (I want to be the best that I can be), Conviction (We win, or lose, together) and Accountability (I will take responsibility and ownership). As a business we recognise that giving a superior service to our clients depends on making the most of our people and we aim to give our teams challenging opportunities, recognition for achievement, job enrichment and the maximum flexibility we can.
The fine print
- Please note we are not a Home Office visa sponsorship licence holder and therefore you must be currently eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
- Please read our recruitment privacy notice available on Exemplas website for information about how we process your personal data.